Android best for free antivirus Stay safe while using your smartphone with apps, don’t let malware affect you.
The fact that Android is the most used mobile operating system around the world makes it an attractive target in the eyes of hackers. That’s why we recommend that you take action against hackers before it’s too late.
You don’t need to wait for your phone’s manufacturer to release a security update to protect your Android phone from outside threats. During this period, you should not allow it to face a security risk, and you should take the necessary precautions by downloading an anti virus application.
Must-Have Android Antivirus Apps
- Dr.Web Anti-virus Light
- ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Bitdefender Antivirus Free
- McAfee Mobile Security
- Avira Free Android Security
- 360 Security
- Avast Mobile Security
- Kaspersky Antivirus & Security
The above applications offer real-time protection, preventing your personal data from falling into the hands of malicious people. In addition, it allows you to securely perform all your critical transactions, including mobile banking and online shopping.
We have compiled for you Android for best antivirus If the applications in our list of applications have caught your attention enough, let’s learn more about the applications.
1. Dr. Web Anti-virus Light Features
- With its real-time scanning feature, it can detect whether applications have started a process.
- It quarantines the detected malware instead of deleting it directly. Files that are important to you are thus not deleted.
- It uses minimal resources.
- It is updated regularly. Thus, you do not give up your precautions against the latest viruses.
- There are two different scanning options, fast and wide. You can also scan only a specific folder or file.
2. ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus Features
- Thanks to its real-time scanning feature, it can directly detect malware.
- Scanning processes do not interrupt your ongoing operations.
- It checks every connected USB device.
- By selecting a certain time, you can have the application scan regularly at that time.
- It keeps you away from malicious sites that try to obtain critical information such as username, password, bank or credit card information.
- It allows you to monitor your home network. It detects all devices connected to your network and regularly checks for vulnerabilities.
- When your device is lost, you can take advantage of the location tracking feature.
- You can see which apps are accessing what information.
3. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Features
- It protects your device against many types of malware.
- It detects harmful applications and prevents them from harming your device.
- Detects applications that track location.
4. Bitdefender Antivirus Free Features
- It has cloud scanning feature.
- It doesn’t use a lot of resources.
- Scans for newly installed apps.
- It keeps your device under constant protection.
- It has an easy to use.
5. McAfee Mobile Security Features
Another example of the best antivirus for Android is McAfee Mobile Security. Features of this app are:
- When your phone is stolen, it secretly takes a photo of the person holding your device and sends the photo via e-mail with the location information.
- Remotely locks your phone.
- You can remotely wipe your data in case your phone is stolen.
- If your device is lost, it allows you to find out where it is.
- It allows you to browse the internet safely.
- Alerts you to unsafe Wi-Fi networks.
6. Avira Free Android Security Features
- Blocks unwanted calls.
- It protects your personal data against theft.
- You can control your device remotely.
- It reviews all installed apps, detects and removes harmful apps.
7. 360 Security Features
- It provides detailed information about what permissions the applications installed on your device have.
- Protects your device against new threats.
- Automatically scans downloaded apps.
- It speeds up your device by closing apps running in the background.
- It detects and closes security vulnerabilities on your device.
8. Avast Mobile Security Features
- Scans for apps.
- Offers task manager. So you can easily manage applications.
- Allows remote access and SIM locking.
- You can monitor your device remotely.
9. Kaspersky Antivirus & Security Features
- It allows you to find your device when it is lost.
- It protects your personal data against threats.
- Blocks dangerous sites.
- Blocks unwanted calls and messages.
If there is an application that you like among the best antivirus recommendations for Android, you can download it below.
McAfee Mobile Security
McAfee Mobile Security is the award-winning security application that protects your Android phone and tablet against viruses.
Dr.Web Anti-virus Light
One of the free virus applications that you can use to ensure the security of your Android smartphone and tablet is Dr. Web Antivirus Light.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a free antivirus application that you can use to keep your Android devices free of harmful and malicious software.
ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus
ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus provides antivirus, theft, phishing protection for Android phone and tablet users.
avast! Mobile Security
Avast antivirus software is a mobile antivirus developed for Android devices and a security application that provides protection of confidential information.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free
Bitdefender Antivirus Free keeps all viruses away from your device thanks to its cloud scanning technology.
Avira Free Android Security
Avira Free Android Security is a free application that provides complete protection for your Android devices.