Windows PC for free best photo editing programs Do you want to do operations such as image cropping and resizing in seconds?
There are many photo editing programs that can help you easily perform photo/image editing on your computer. Unfortunately, the wide variety of programs that will allow you to get stylish-looking photos creates indecision for users.
Although many users want to use professional photo editing software for Windows operating system computer, most of them are paid. Most of the free photo editing programs may not give users what they want.
For this reason, we have gathered together the programs that can be considered both free and a great opportunity in terms of features. You can find photo editing software for Windows PC below.
Photo Editing Programs (PC) List
- Artweaver Free
- Polarr Photo Editor
The above programs make up the best free photo editing programs for Windows PC. You can examine the features of the programs that you can download for free, and you can better decide which one to choose.
1. PhotoScape Features
- You can edit the colors of the photo.
- You can crop the image, resize it, and perform many more basic operations.
- You can capture color from pixel with color picker.
- You can convert the RAW format image to JPEG format.
- You can create GIFs.
- You can edit multiple files at the same time.
2. Paint.NET Features
- Color selector available.
- There is a clone tool.
- You can crop, crop, resize, adjust the brightness and color balance of photos.
- You can add a different atmosphere to the photo by using one of dozens of different effects.
- It runs the .NET Framework 4.5 requirement.
3. Pixlr Features
- It has basic features such as photo cutting, cropping, resizing.
- red eye correction tool is available.
- You can give effects to photos and write text.
- You can make the photo look stylish, nostalgic and interesting by using ready-made effects.
- It has a focus blur tool.
4. Picasa Features
- Eye-catching effects can be added to photos.
- It enlarges the photos without degrading their quality and turns them into posters.
- It offers basic settings such as cutting, cropping, resizing, coloring photos.
- It works offline.
- It has a simple interface.
- It is for beginners.
Picasa, which ranks fourth in our list of the best photo editing programs for Windows PC, is a program whose update support has been discontinued. You can download the old version of the program below, but since the update has not been released, the program may have security vulnerabilities.
5. GIMP Features
- It provides many Photoshop tools including clone, pen, brush.
- Custom brushes can be loaded.
- Rectangle, ellipse, free cutting tools are available.
- It offers fast masking support.
- It can be supported with plugins.
- It works with formats such as GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG, PSD, SVG, TGA, BMP.
- Animation can be created.
- Allows you to undo the last actions.
- It has a wider range of features compared to what other programs on the list of best photo editing programs for Windows PC users offer.
- It is a free Photoshop-like program.
- It is open source.
6. Inkscape Features
- It is open source and free.
- Cross-platform support is available.
- It is versatile.
- Provides tips for tools.
- It has SVG support.
- It is easy to use.
- Photos can be written on.
- Layers can be grouped.
- It has eye-catching contact.
7. Fotor Properties
- It offers ready-made templates for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram.
- Photos can be written on.
- It provides various backgrounds for photos.
- It offers stock photos that can be added to the photo.
- It has ready-made stickers that can be added to the photo.
- Brightness, color, etc. editable.
- Logo, banner, brochure, etc. There is a wide variety of templates for
8. Artweaver Free Features
- Crop, fill, etc. on photos. Allows basic operations to be performed.
- It offers ready-made effects.
- It comes with multiple language support.
- It supports formats such as BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, GIF.
- Allows creating new brushes or modifying an existing brush.
9. IrfanView Features
- It is a photo viewer and editor at the same time.
- Supports JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, GIF, WAV, MID, RMI, WMA, MP3, ANI, WMF, EMF, PGM, PBM formats.
- It has Unicode support.
- Photos can be cropped and edited.
- It has plugin support.
- Ready-made effects are available.
10. Photoroom Features
- It offers a multitude of effects.
- You can resize, crop, rotate photos and adjust the color of photos.
- It offers a variety of lighting effects.
- You can increase or decrease the sharpness of the photos.
- It provides a variety of frames that can be added to photos.
- You can undo the last edits in a few clicks.
- You can reinstate an edit that you undo.
- You can zoom in and out the photos.
11. Polarr Photo Editor Features
- It offers web, mobile, desktop support.
- It provides a variety of ready-made filters.
- Effects can only be applied to a specific region.
- You can create and save your own filter.
- You can undo your last actions from the edit history.
- It offers possibilities such as adjusting the brightness of the photos.
The best photo editing programs We have come to the end of our list. You can find the program you want to try below.
PhotoScape is one of the best free photo editing programs. Easily edit pictures on your computer with PhotoScape.
Paint.NET is a quality tool that you can use for free and fast photo editing on your computer.
IrfanView is a powerful tool with millions of users if you want to handle difficult graphic operations in a simple way alongside a free image viewer.
Picasa is a free, comprehensive photo editing tool that allows users to manage and edit their photos as they wish.
Polarr Photo Editor
Polarr Photo Editor is much more affordable than Adobe Photoshop software and offers all the tools needed for photo editing.
With Inkscape, a free vector graphics editing and drawing program, creating clipart, posters and graphics will become very enjoyable.
Artweaver is an easy-to-use and powerful drawing and painting tool for creative users.