Match for best free media players With our list, we list the best programs you might want to use to listen to music or play videos.
The media players in this list have been gathered together in response to the question of what is the best media player for Mac. If you are looking for a free and open source media player, you can take advantage of the programs on our list.
The main advantages of using these programs are that they offer opportunities such as opening movies with subtitles without any extra installation, and opening all kinds of audio files, including your music, easily.
These free-to-download programs will also put an end to the search for a QuickTime Player-like media player to watch movies or TV shows or listen to music on Mac.
Media Players List for Mac
- VLC Media Player
- Wondershare Player
- Soda Player
Each program on our list of the best free media players for Mac has its own unique feature. Let’s examine them separately.
1. VLC Media Player Features
- Plays almost all audio and video formats.
- Offers subtitle synchronization.
- Edits can be made on video and audio.
- It offers the ability to set any frame of the video as the desktop background.
- It can save the image of any frame of the video.
VLC Media Player is an open source, free download advanced media player. VLC Media Player, also known as VLC; It is one of the most preferred media players on Mac, Android, iOS, Windows and Linux.
2. Wondershare Player Features
- It allows you to find videos from the Internet.
- Videos can be saved for later viewing.
- It supports MP3, WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV, FLAC, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, 3GP, WMA, AAC and many more formats.
- The search tool is extensive.
- It does not use unnecessary resources, it is light.
3. Soda Player Features
- It automatically fetches subtitles.
- Compatible with Apple TV.
- It supports all file formats.
- It works integrated with torrent programs.
4. Miro Media Player Features
- Supports BitTorrent.
- It allows you to follow popular videos.
- Downloads YouTube videos.
- It has a simple, plain interface.
5. KMPlayer Features
- It converts certain part of videos to GIF.
- It saves the audio of the video as MP3.
- Trims videos as desired.
- Allows you to adjust the subtitle color, size.
- It has zoom option.
- It offers a timer to set how long the video will end.
- It has extensive search tool to find videos and music.
If you want to use KMPlayer KMPlayer 3D features and settings Don’t forget to check our article about it too.
6. 5KPlayer Features
- It has support for 4K/1080p/360°.
- MP3, AAC, APE, FLAC etc. supports.
- Playlist can be created.
- It downloads the desired video or videos from hundreds of sites such as Dailymotion, Vimeo.
7. UMPlayer Features
- It has cross-platform support.
- MP3, MP4, MPEG, VOB, WAV, WMA, AAC, AVI etc. Supports formats.
- The theme can be changed.
- It offers support for syncing audio and subtitles.
- Subtitles can be searched.
Match for best free media players We have come to the end of the list. If there is an application on the list that you want to try, you can download it below.
VLC Media Player
Due to its open source, free video player VLC is one of the users’ favorites with its powerful infrastructure that runs all formats and its simple use.
KMPlayer is a free media player with which you can play audio and video on your Mac computer without installing additional codecs.
Wondershare Player is a successful and free Mac player program that can play almost all audio and video formats.
A very comprehensive software that you can manage all kinds of media files in Mac environment.
Universal Media Player is an open source media player that can play all popular audio and video formats.
Soda Player is an advanced video playback program that you can use on your MAC computers.