With the new generation game consoles, a new user experience and new ways of doing things like taking screenshots are coming. PlayStation 5 (PS5) worldwide, your favorite screenshots DualSense It was presented to the taste and experience of gamer users with several new and changed features, such as sharing with a controller. In this article PlayStation 5 (PS5)We’ll explain how you can take screenshots and share them.
Taking and Sharing Screenshots with DualSense on PlayStation 5 (PS5)
- PlayStation 5 (PS5)Sign in to your
- Open any game and start playing.
- When you want to take a screenshot, DualSense in your controller Create Press the button.
- Containing various options to customize your screenshot Create menu will appear.
- If you like the screenshot you took, Take Screenshot Click the button.
- As an alternaive, Create To take a screenshot without opening the menu Create You can hold down the button.
- To share this screenshot Control Center go to menu.
- Find and select the screenshot you took.
- Screenshot after a final check. PlayStationin or twitter Share it on a platform like
screenshots and videos, PlayStation 5 (PS5)in 4K can be captured in resolution. PS5 Activities (PS5 Activities) There are other ways to share screenshots via
How to Capture and Share a Screenshot on PlayStation 5 (PS5) with DualShock 4
PlayStation 5 (PS5)in, retrospectively (PS5) Easy going PS4 to play your games DualShock 4 can use the controller, Create You can access the menu and view your screenshots. PS5You can share on DualSensein Create instead of button DualShock 4in Share You will need to use the button.
PlayStation 5 (PS5) one for games DualSense will be necessary; because Demon’s Souls of your game PlayStation 5 (PS5) version or Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart playing games like DualShock 4 You won’t be able to capture screenshots with