PDFCreator is a free tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application. While some programs offer the ability to convert into a PDF format or export into PDF, there are many that do not have this capability. With this software, anything that can be printed can be turned into a PDF.
PDF Creator for Windows PC
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc
- Digitally sign your PDFs to ensure that you are the author and the file has not been modified
- Create PDF/A files for long term archives
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
PDFCreator is one of the top 10 projects on SourceForge.net of all time, and there is a reason for that. PDFCreator easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. You can use it as a printer. It’s a great tool, it’s super simple to use and install, and the team works very well together.
If you are using Windows, this should definitely be in your toolbox!
Download : SourceForge.
NOTE: During installation, the installer may offer to install 3rd party software. You may want to uncheck the option! Thanks ASF!