Games and applications produced in this period, when smartphones are rapidly advancing, can be high-dimensional, advanced graphics or paid, depending on the hardware status of the device. Today, I will illustrate how you can install a paid game by downloading the obb files (installation).
- I will use my own device for this installation process and I will transfer the process to you through it.
- The primary process is to find a reliable website because many sites, especially anonymous ones, can share infected files, which will greatly damage your device.
- Since the files we will download will have .zip or .rar extensions, you need to download a software that can open .rar or .zip files from the Play Store.
- Since the file manager of my phone does not require this, I can install the game I downloaded directly by moving the obb+apk file directly.
- First, we write the name of the game we will download on the ‘Google page and write obb+apk next to it.
- Let’s skip the first part by downloading the obb+apk files by clicking the download links on the page you entered.
- You can find the files by looking in your phone’s ‘Downloads’ folder.
a) First, let’s extract the apk file we downloaded and install it. For those who don’t know, Apk is the file installation extension in the android system, like .exe in Windows.