Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e to models formatting We will explain in detail how to do it. If you forgot the phone’s screen pattern or pin code, you can force the phone to turn off and then format the phone by opening the recovery mode. Now let’s explain in detail how to format Galaxy S10, S10 + and S10e.
If your phone is constantly freezing, unresponsive, the screen touch is not working, or if you forgot the phone screen lock You can format the phone using the physical keys of the phone and return your phone to its factory settings. In order to format the phone using the physical keys, you must first turn off your phone. If you have forgotten the screen lock or your phone is not responding, first Force Start You should perform the (Forcing Close) operation. First of all, we will explain the format process, and at the end of the article, we will explain the format process with force start for those who forgot the screen lock and the phone does not respond.
How to Format Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e
- First turn off your phone.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Bixby Press and hold the keys at the same time.
- The Samsung logo will appear on the screen and then black. recovery mode screen will appear. When the Recovery Mode screen comes up, you can take your fingers off the keys.
- You can navigate in the menu using the volume keys and select with the power key. from the menu Wipe data / factory reset Select the option.
- On the screen that opens YES Select the option.
- The phone formatting process will start and when it is finished, the same menu will appear. This time Reboot system now Select the option and complete the formatting process.
Formatting the Phone with Force Start
- If your phone is unresponsive or you forgot the screen lock password force start You can turn off the phone with , and then proceed to the formatting process that we have described above. For this, you need to do the following steps in quick succession.
- Volume Down Key and Power key hold and 10-11 seconds wait. (This time is very important.
- As soon as you count to 11 and lift your hand from the Volume Down and Power Key Volume Up + Power Key + Bixby Press and hold the key at the same time. The Samsung logo will appear on the screen, and then the Recovery Mode screen will open. You can now take your hand off the keys.
- Then as we explained above Wipe data / factory reset You can format the phone with the option. After that Reboot system now Finish the formatting.
After the format process, your phone will be restored to its factory settings. Since all data on your phone will be deleted after this process, take a backup of the phone if possible before formatting.