From your car audio system to your noise canceling headphones to your living room speaker, the more you connect Bluetooth There are devices with features that can be difficult and confusing to keep track of what’s what.
Because, AirPods It can be useful to rename special and valuable devices such as
AirPods your headphones Bluetooth the name that appears on enabled devices, iPhone or iPadin your Settings from the app or Matchin your System Preferences… (System Preferences…) Follow the steps below to change it from the menu!
How to Change AirPods Headphones Display Name in Bluetooth Devices List on iPhone and iPad
AirPods Max, AirPods Pro and AirPods (one. and 2nd generation) your ears, Bluetooth The process of changing the names that appear on the devices is the same.
- AirPods take the ears out of the box.
- iPhonein your or iPadin your Settings Open the application and on the screen that comes up Bluetooth Tap .
- on the incoming screen Bluetooth in the device list AirPods find your ears and blue I iconTap what.
- Name – Name – (Name) Tap and AirPods Type a new name for your headphones.
- After adding a new name, click the button in the lower-right corner of the keypad (keyboard). Done (Done) Tap the button.
Now in your device list AirPods When you want to find your headphones, you will see your headphones listed with the new name.
How to Change AirPods Headphones Display Name in Bluetooth Devices List on Mac?
AirPods no matter what model of ears you have, Bluetooth names that appear on devices Match You can also change it on your computer.
- Match in the upper-left corner of your computer. apple iconClick what and in the dropdown list System Preferences… (System Preferences…) Click the menu.
- drop-down System Preferences… (System Preferences…) in the window Bluetooth Click the menu.
- AirPods your ears Match connect it to your computer. Next Bluetooth of the page Devices (devices) in the section AirPods Right-click on the name of your headphones and in the drop-down list Rename (Rename) Click . A Match on the computer mouse or touchpad to right-click with Control (Control) Press and hold the key.
- AirPods Enter a new name for your headphones and click to save your change. Rename (Rename) Click .
Now Match on your computer Bluetooth in the device list AirPods When you want to find your headphones, you will see your headphones listed with the new name.