You can learn how to Change Spotify Username in our article.
Spotify is a music and podcast app with a huge number of users. When you create a new account, Spotify gives you a random username.
When users create a new account in the Spotify app, the system automatically assigns a random username. Most users are not satisfied with this automatically assigned name.
How to Change Spotify Username?
Spotify users have two different names. It is possible to change the screen name from these name types, which are divided into user name and screen name. However, the username cannot be changed for Spotify’s security reasons and artificial intelligence to work more easily.
The username that Spotify gives you is made up of meaningless numbers and letters. You can easily change your screen name. Your screen name is the name that appears when you enter your Spotify profile. When you create a playlist, your screen name appears as the creator of the playlist. Also, the name used in your friend activities is your screen name. It is possible to change your Spotify screen name in two different ways.
Linking Spotify Account to Facebook
If you are creating a new account on Spotify, you can choose the way to login with Facebook. Moreover, your name will be the same as the name you use on Facebook.
To link your Spotify name to Facebook later;
- Open the home page in the app.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right.
- Then go where it says Social.
- Tap Connect to Facebook at the bottom.
- Sign in to the Spotify website
- Click the “Tick” icon in the upper right.
- Click on social then Connect to Facebook below.
- Enter your Facebook login information.
Changing the Screen Name on the App
- Open the app and select the home page.
- Click the settings icon in the top right.
- Then click on View profile.
- Click on edit profile under your current name.
- Select above your current name.
- Then enter your new username.
- Finally, select Save from the top right.