Sesame oil is a product obtained from sesame and used quite frequently in kitchens. Sesame oil is one of the best known antioxidants. Sesame oil, which is thought to have been used for 4000 years, is very rich in Omega-6 and Omega-9 unsaturated fatty acids.
Sesame oil, which is especially used in hair and skin care, is used in the treatment of burns as well as pain relief. Sesame oil, which is rich in iron and calcium as minerals, contains vitamins A, B and E. Sesame oil, which can be used externally and internally, serves human health in both ways.
What Are the Benefits of Sesame Oil?
- It softens the intestines with its laxative effect.
- It is good for diabetes.
- It has healing properties in wounds.
- It is good for various skin problems.
- It helps prevent fungal infections.
- It has diuretic and gas removing properties.
- It is friendly to the brain and nerve cells due to the lecithin it contains.
- It helps to return the painful and irregular menstrual period to normal.
How to Drink Sesame Oil?
- It is recommended to drink 1 teaspoon per day on an empty stomach.
- You can also drink it by dripping 5 drops on 1 tea glass of water or sugar cubes.
- It should not be given to children under 10 years of age.
Points to be considered:
Obtain sesame oil, which is used in the entire food industry, from a trusted place. Using more than the recommended amount may cause side effects. We recommend consulting a doctor before regular use.
You can safely use sesame oil on your skin and hair. It is good for skin aging, eczema and psoriasis. It nourishes and strengthens the hair. It prevents breakage and breakage. Before the bath, you can care for your hair with sesame oil and wait for 2 hours and then wash it.