This plant of Australian origin also grows in Asia, Africa and America. This one-year wild plant with light yellow flowers is also known by the names of iron thistle, goosebump, camel buckling. It contains protein and fat.
“Also known as man-friendly1, this plant is quite medicinal and is grown in many parts of our country, contrary to its name that is not heard much.
What are the Benefits of Shepherd Cokerten Tea?
- It has a testosterone-increasing and balancing effect in men.
- It also helps increase sperm count in men.
- It is good for diabetes and vascular occlusion.
- It works the kidney and helps to reduce stones.
- Increases body resistance.
- It normalizes high blood pressure.
- It helps to solve ovulation problems in women.
- It has the effect of increasing sexual desire.
- Provides mental rest.
- It is good for indigestion.
- It accelerates the work of the intestines.
- It has an anti-diarrheal effect.
How to Drink Shepherd Cokerten Tea?
- It is recommended to take a break for 1 week after 30 days of use of this tea, which is recommended to be used regularly for 1-2 months.
- At the end of 60 days, a 2-week break is recommended.
- After throwing the shepherd’s buckthorn into boiling water like other herbal teas, let it brew for 10 minutes. Then filter it.
- It is not recommended to add any additives.
- You should drink this tea fresh, which you can consume on a full stomach. That’s why you have to make a new one every day.
Points to be considered:
It is not recommended for people with low blood pressure. Because shepherd’s bud has a blood pressure lowering effect.
We recommend consulting a doctor before starting regular use.