Samsung Galaxy S6 You can format your phone in three different ways and return to factory settings. If your phone has gotten heavy, has a virus or is experiencing freezing problems, you may need to format your phone.
Backup your data before starting the formatting process. Because all data on your phone will be reset after the format process. your phone at least 50% charged make sure it is.
How to Format Samsung Galaxy S6 with Settings Menu
Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > DEVICE
RESET > DELETE ALL follow the instruction. After giving confirmation, your phone will be turned off and back on as formatted. Do not try to turn on your phone during the formatting process, just wait.
How to Format Samsung Galaxy S6 with Call Screen
Go to the phone’s call screen and *2767*3855# in summer. Confirm the warning that appears. Your phone will power off and boot up as formatted.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Hard Format
If your phone is frozen or does not turn on, you can format your phone using the buttons on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Your phone is in the off state Volume Up + Power Button + To Home Button press and hold at the same time. If your phone is on and you cannot turn it off, press the Volume Up and Power Button again and wait for 10 seconds.
- Your phone is turned on Samsung Logo Release the Volume Up and Power Button when appears.
- You will see a black screen and text. This screen is the Recovery screen.
- Use the Volume Down/Up buttons to scroll up and down, and the Power Button to select options.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset Select the option and on the screen that appears Yes Delete All User Data Select the option.
- After the formatting process is finished Reboot System Now Select the option. Your phone will turn off and boot into factory reset.