Huawei Mate 20 LiteWe will explain in detail how to format the . In this article, we use the physical keys of the phone. Hard reset to Huawei Mate 20 Lite we will apply the procedure. After this process, all data on the phone will be deleted and the phone will be restored to its factory settings.
If you forgot the keypad or pattern password of the phone, you can format the phone using the physical keys of the phone. Thus, your phone will boot up as it came out of the factory and will not ask you for a key lock. In addition, if your phone has become heavy, if you are experiencing frequent freezing or if the phone has different problems, you can solve these problems by formatting the phone. We will tell you about the Huawei Mate 20 Lite, since all data on your phone will be deleted after this formatting process, we recommend you to make a backup first if possible. Also, make sure the phone is at least 50% charged.
How to Format Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- First, turn the phone off by pressing the power button of the phone.
- your phone Volume Up and Strength Press and hold the buttons at the same time.
- When the Huawei logo appears on the screen, remove your hand from the power button and keep pressing the volume up button.
- You can also take your hand off the volume up button when the EMUI text appears on the screen.
- On the EMUI screen that opens Wipe data/factory reset Select the option. (You can navigate the menu with the volume keys and select with the power button. You can also use the touch of the screen.)
- Select the Wipe data/factory reset option on the confirmation screens that appear.
- After the formatting process is finished, the EMUI screen will open again. This time Reboot system now Select the option.
After selecting the reboot system now option, your phone will turn off and boot up in a formatted way. The first boot time of the phone may take up to 1-2 minutes, wait without doing anything during this time.