How to format Huawei Y6 2019 how to do We will explain in detail how to format Huawei Y6 2019, one of Huawei’s best-selling entry-level phones. In this article, using physical keys How to format Huawei Y6 2019 We will explain the (hard reset) process.
If your phone has gotten heavy, is constantly freezing, you forgot the screen lock, or you may need to format the phone due to different problems. For this format process called Hard Reset, we will use the physical keys of the phone and by performing a Wipe Data/Factory Reset, we will return the phone to its original state from the factory.
If possible, make a backup of your phone before proceeding with the formatting process. Because after formatting, all data on your phone will be deleted. Also, make sure that your phone is at least 50% charged for a smooth format process. Let’s now explain the step-by-step process of formatting the Huawei Y6 2019.
How to Format Huawei Y6 2019
- First, turn off the phone and wait for about 10 seconds.
- Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously press and 20 seconds wait until After counting to 20, remove your hand from the Power button and after 1-2 seconds press the power button again and wait for 20 seconds. Take your finger off the power button again, wait 1-2 seconds and press the power button again.
- You can take your hand off the power button when the word Huawei appears on the screen. Keep pressing the Volume Up button.
- When the EMUI text appears on the screen, hold your hand. Volume Up You can also pull from the button.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset Select the option. (You can choose with the touch screen.)
- To confirm the format operation on the screen that opens. YES type and Wipe Data/Factory Reset Select the option.
- Again Wipe Data/Factory Reset Select the option.
- Reset Successful text will appear and the first screen will open again. Reboot System Now Select the option and complete the formatting process.
After selecting the Reboot System Now option, your phone will turn off and then on again. Huawei will appear on startup. It may take 2-3 minutes for the phone to boot up, wait without doing anything during this time.