Nokia 2, Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 to models formatting We will explain how to do it with pictures. With this process, also called Hard Reset, all data on your phone will be deleted and your device will return to its original state out of the box.
If your phone is infected with a virus, your phone won’t turn on at all, your device has slowed down, or you’re thinking of selling your phone, you can format it. Here we will explain how to format Nokia 2, Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 models using physical keys.
Nokia 2, 3, 5, 6 Formatting
- Turn your phone off.
- Connect your phone to charge. For the hard reset process, you need to charge your phone with the charger.
- Volume Up and power button press and hold at the same time.
- Android Recovery When the screen opens, take your hand off the power button and volume up button and remove the phone from charging.
- You can navigate the menu using the volume keys and select with the power button. Wipe data / factory reset Select the option.
- On the screen that opens Yes — delete all user data Select the option. This will start the formatting.
- When the format process is completed, the Android Recovery screen will open again. located here Reboot system now Select the option.
- Your phone will boot up formatted.
After the hard reset process we have described here, all data, photos, videos, documents, contacts, messages, applications, etc. will be deleted. Before starting the formatting process, take a backup and make sure that your device has enough (at least 50%) charge. Because if your phone turns off during the formatting process, permanent damage may occur to your device.