delete roblox account In this article, we will explain how to do it in all the details. Although Roblox is loved by children, many families think the game is objectionable. If you want to delete your child’s Roblox account, read our article.
First of all, let’s start by stating the following. Sorry if you can’t delete roblox account with one click of a button. Because roblox does not offer an account deletion option. For this, you will need to delete the roblox account using the methods we will explain below.
Method 1: Contact Roblox Support
- To submit your account deletion request, online support form use it.
- To Roblox support staff [email protected] Email and request deletion of your account.
- To say you want to delete your account 888-858-2569 numbered from the phone You can also call Roblox customer service.
In all the above cases, you must specify your Roblox username and verify your identity by adding your email id.
Method 2: Do Not Log In To The Account For 1 Year
Roblox to make room for new players on their servers Deletes accounts that have been inactive for 1 year says. This means your roblox account will be deleted automatically if you do not sign in to your account for 365 days. So, if there is no particular urgency to delete your account, stay still and forget about your Roblox account for a year.
You can use whichever of the above two methods is convenient for you and delete your roblox account. Even if you violate the Roblox service rules, your account will be deleted.
Canceling Roblox Premium Membership
If you want to cancel your Roblox membership instead of permanently deleting your account, you can do so by going to the Settings menu. You can do this on both your desktop and mobile device. Here’s how:
1. Premium Membership Cancellation from Roblox Website
- Click the cog on the gear symbol. Then, from the drop-down menu Settings Select the option.
- After that, in the left sidebar Billing Click. Finally, Cancel Renewal Click and confirm your decision when prompted.
Method 2: Using Roblox Mobile App (Android, iOS)
- Open the Roblox app on your phone and tap the three-dot menu in the bottom right corner. Then, scroll down a little and Settings Select the option.
- Next, Billing Select the option. On the next page, to terminate your Roblox subscription Cancel RenewalTap . Confirm your decision when asked.