You can get information about how to turn off and on VoLTE from this article. Voice over LTE is a technology that enables high quality voice and video calls over the 4.5G network.
With 4.5G introduced in our country, operators have started to offer this service under the name of VoLTE or HD+ over some phone models.
With VoLTE, which can be actively used with the cooperation of the operator and the manufacturer, you will be able to experience high-quality voice conversations.
What are the VoLTE Advantages?
- Better Voice Quality on Phone Calls
- Shortening of Search Times
- Possibility of Using Data Connection While Making a Call
What does VoLte shutdown and Volte do?
VoLteTo take advantage of your device and the operator you use, VoLteIt must be compatible with . And to have volte shutdown turned on . In addition to the availability of your device, the person you are calling also VoLte For this, your device and line must be compatible. If there is no compatibility VoLteYou do not actively use .
VoLte calls are also active in conference calls. In addition to a clear sound, if you pay attention to normal calls, while the connection time takes 5-10 seconds, VoLte While active, you can connect in a very short time.
Another thing you should know is that, as you know, on Samsung smart devices, video calls are made via direct call. But when VoLte is active, you cannot make video calls from Samsung Volte devices via direct call. For this you need to turn off VoLte.
If you cannot see VoLTE on your phone, enter *#*#86583#*#* on the search screen. After entering, VoLTE warning will appear.
- Go to Settings on your smartphone. Select the links section here.
- Log in to the Mobile Networks section in the tab that opens.
1- Login to the settings on your device.
2- From this section, we enter the connections.
3- We select mobile networks.
4- From Mobile Networks, we turn off volte.
If VoLTE shutdown is not active in the menu, what you need to do;
- Turkcell for lines; CANCEL HDSES 2200 You need to send sms to .
- Vodafone : Customer service should request voLTE cancellation .
- Turkish telecom : To cancel HD+ Call service Type CANCEL VoLTE and type 5555You can send it to