How do I fix MapleStory not launching?
Option 1: Enable Run as Admin for MapleStory Right-click on MapleStory.exe and select Properties from the menu. In the Properties window, navigate to the Compatibility tab. Click on the “Change settings for all users” button. Add check mark next to Run this program as an administrator.
How do I fix MapleStory not responding?
I also encountered the same issue as you and has resolved it using this method:
- Go to Maplestorysea folder and search for “MapleBrowser” – run it as administrator.
- Right click on MapleStory application > properties > compatibility > check the box “run as administrator” > run troubleshooting.
Jul 3, 2020
Why does my MapleStory keep crashing 2021?
The constant crashes could indicate that you’re using a broken or outdated graphics driver. Besides performance boost, the latest driver comes with bug fixes that tackle most of the compatibility issues.
Can MapleStory run on Windows 10?
The MapleStory is an old game and hence may not be compatible with the latest version of Windows 10. Here are the steps to change the compatibility mode: Step 1: Navigate to the MapleStory game folder by using the following path.
Can you play MapleStory on Windows 11?
In attempt to recreate your issues we’ve confirmed that our code base has no compatibility issues with Windows 11. However with that being said the actual software (Windows 11) has had reports of decreasing gaming performance by 25% overall for not only MapleStory.
How do you get MapleStory to work?
MapleStory is a popular 2D side-scrolling MMORPG game developed by a South Korean company called Wizet….It’s easy to try, so I recommend this fix as your first solution.
- Close the Nexon launcher.
- Right-click on the shortcut and click Properties.
- In the Compatibility tab, click Run as administrator.
- Relaunch the game.
Apr 16, 2021
How do I import my Nexon launcher to MapleStory?
Once you have Nexon Launcher, just login with your Nexon account. A prompt will appear asking you to import your existing MapleStory installation into your Nexon Launcher game library. Click ‘OK’. Navigate to the MapleStory game page in Nexon Launcher.
How do I play MapleStory on steam?
Link existing accounts
- Log in to your Steam account from the Steam client. …
- From the game page, click Play to open your Nexon game of choice.
- Click I Agree to accept the End User License Agreement (EULA) for the game, if prompted. …
- Log in to the Nexon account that you want to use when launching the game from Steam.
What causes MapleStory to crash?
This crash may be related to the versions of Windows 10 installed on your computer or Windows Defender restricting programs needed to run MapleStory. Option 1: Update Windows 10, including optional updates. … Once the update is complete, relaunch Steam and open MapleStory.
How do I repair MapleStory?
If you are launching your game through NEXON LAUNCHER:
- Open your Nexon Launcher.
- From the NexonTag menu, click Launcher Settings.
- From the left pane, click Game Configure.
- Select the game.
- Click Repair Installation. A continuation message is displayed.
- Click OK. The repair installation begins.
Why does MapleStory crash my computer?
This crash may be related to the versions of Windows 10 installed on your computer or Windows Defender restricting programs needed to run MapleStory. Option 1: Update Windows 10, including optional updates. Click on Windows 10 start button and type “Windows Update” to search for updater.
Is MapleStory a reboot?
Launched in late 2015 in the North American GMS server Reboot was an attempt by Nexon to give players are a traditional MapleStory experience given the game had moved away from some of it’s tough RPG and free to play roots of decades past.
Does MapleStory run on parallels?
You can now run MapleStory PC as per normal. Do this every time you log back into Parallels Windows.
Can you play MapleStory on Mac?
To play Maplestory on Mac, you will need to install Windows OS on your Mac. You can do this by using Boot Camp in your Mac. Boot Camp lets you install Windows even if your device runs on macOS. … This means that you can choose if you want to run Windows OS or macOS on your Mac.
How do I set up MapleStory?
- STEP 1: Download Game Client. To play the game, you’ll need a program that executes it, and the set-up program is called client. …
- STEP 2: Download Complete. The download is complete. …
- STEP 3: Game-Install Option. …
- STEP 4: Installation Complete. …
- STEP 5: Run Maplestory.
How do I link Nexon to MapleStory?
Once you’ve logged in using your Nexon account, travel to the Event Hall and speak to the Maple Administrator NPC. Choose the “Talk to a Maple Admin” dialogue option and then select “Check Maple M Link String.” This will display the code that can then be entered into MapleStory M to link the accounts together.
How do I manually install MapleStory?
- STEP 1: Download Game Client.
- STEP 2: Download Complete.
- STEP 3: Game-Install Option.
- STEP 4: Installation Complete.
- STEP 5: Run Maplestory.
Can you play MapleStory for free?
Nexon America Inc. Join over 260 million players worldwide in MapleStory, the world’s biggest 2D MMORPG adventure! Play now for free. … Nexon America Inc.