apple user, your videos or photos iPhonefrom your MatchThere are two ways to wirelessly transfer to your AirDrop and iCloud.
Here, your photos or videos iPhonefrom your Matchto your , AirDrop or iCloud What you need to do to transfer with!
Note: iPhoneYou can also connect photos in your . Matchto your or windows You can transfer it to your computer.
How to Transfer Photos or Videos from iPhone to Mac with AirDrop?
AirDrop, iPhonefrom your Match It allows you to easily transfer any type of file to your computer. However AirDrop Since it can only transmit over short distances, your phone and computer need to be within a few meters of each other.
- iPhonein your Photos (Photos) Open the app.
- at the bottom of the screen to view all your videos on the screen. Albums Tap the tab, then Media Types and Videos (Videos) Tap the menus.
- Videos (Videos) in the upper-right corner of the screen. Select Tap the menu. MatchYou can tap each video one by one to select the videos to transfer to Select All You can select all the videos by tapping the menu or swipe your finger over the photos to select multiple videos at once. For each video you select, a blue check mark visible.
- in the lower-left corner of the screen. Share iconTap what.
- drop-down Share in the menu list, AirDrop iconTap what.
- drop-down AirDrop on the screen Match Find and select your computer. If you cannot see your computer after a few seconds, Matchin your AirDrop Make sure the feature is enabled.
- MatchYou will need to accept (confirm) the file transfer on your . The transfer process may take a few seconds. iPhonein your file transfer Match‘belong to symbolA blue line will appear around it. When the blue line completely covers the circle AirDrop It means the file transfer is complete.
- In the window that opens after the video files are transferred, you can view the videos. Downloads to the folder or Photos (Photos) You are asked whether you want to save in the application and you are asked to make a choice.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Mac with iCloud?
apple‘s cloud storage solution iCloud, iPhoneyour videos and photos in MatchIt allows you to automatically synchronize with your
- iPhonein your Settings open the app and then Apple ID (Apple ID) Tap your name at the top of the screen to open your page.
- On the incoming screen iCloudTap .
- APPS USING ICLOUD (APPS USING ICLOUD) under the heading Photos (Photos) Tap the menu.
- On the incoming screen ICLOUD under the heading iCloud Photos (iCloud Photos) next to switch button swiping right on (active) put it in position.
- Next, Matchin the upper-left corner of the screen. apple iconClick what and in the dropdown list System Preferences… (System Preferences…) Click the menu.
- drop-down System Preferences… (System Preferences…) A in the upper-right corner of the windowpple ID (Apple ID) Click on the section. an older Match if you are using iCloud Click on the section.
- drop-down Apple ID (Apple ID) in the navigation pane on the left side of the page iCloud Click , and then iPhoneThe videos you transferred from iCloud with Matchto sync to Photos (Photos) Check the box next to the option. an older Match if you are using Photos (Photos) next to Options… (Options…) Click the button and iPhoneThe videos you transferred from iCloud with MatchClick the button in the pop-up window to sync to .
Note: apple by you 5GB free iCloud Storage is given, but if you like to shoot a lot of videos, you can run out of that storage space quickly. In this case, to increase your storage apple‘from iCloud You can buy storage space.